With the New Year on the horizon, turn the last night of the year into a spectacular evening. By using a few simple decorations, you can create an inviting and exciting atmosphere for your celebrations. Use creative and simple decorations to make the night a time to remember with your loved ones.
Decorate a featured wall with sparkly and elegant themes to celebrate the coming of a New Year. Try some of these ideas to create your theme:
- Party favors- String up 20-30 gold or silver party favors in a row. Hang on a focal wall.
- Banner- Write the phrase, “Happy New Year”, on brushed silver paper in black lettering.
- Lights- Use several strands of white LED lights strung across curtain rods to bring ambiance.
Get your tables and counters festive with some of these brilliant decorations:
- Party hats- Spray paint party hats with silver or gold paint and dip the edges of the hats in glitter. Set out on your table or counters.
- Trees- Use tabletop silver Christmas trees to bring brilliance to your theme. Set the trees on top of black material for a stark contrast.
- Tinsel- Snag the tinsel off the tree and sprinkle across the table cloth or counters.
Even your food is able to serve as decorative pieces. Arrange your snacks in some of these ways:
- Serving trays- Pull out your silver serving platters to display finger foods. Consider sprinkling white powdered sugar on the trays for contrast.
- Champagne glasses- Hang shrimp or cut cucumber slices over the rim of champagne glasses.
- Jars- Wrap a gold or silver festive mask around the outside of a jar. Fill the jar with cookies or other desserts for your party.
- Cake- Spread all white icing over a chocolate cake. Stick four or five silver party favors into the top of the cake.
Make this New Year’s Eve an amazing blow out to the year and ring in the New Year with excitement. For added beauty in your home, leave these unique decorations up for a few days.